CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

[IMG]http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d123/TeeJay210/Special%20Occasion%20Icons/glitter_sentence_10.gif[/IMG]



I apologize for that^ outburst.
I swear it'll never happen again.
I admit, I may have melted a little this morning but whatever.

I have cough. It's annoying.

Mi madre must be insane. She was in here telling me how rude I was to ignore the cards. She claims she gave them to me and I tossed them up on the monitor. . . No. Didn't happen. I don't even haven't the vaguest recollection of the idea of the incident.

Rehearsal was okay. Towards the end the flourescent lghting was starting to take over my brain and I got all shivery and sweaty but other than that, decent.

Ther ewas no comp class...yayyy All we had to do was turn in our papers. Simple enough.

I'm am sooo happy that Fiddler is almost over. It's just been a boring show with boring people. Well, a few people are okay. But the major majority...no.

I didn't stretch today. I'll likely do so before bed. I wonder if it's too late to take bath..I need it..

0 comments: