CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I finally picked out my cloud

Bleh. Need to print a paper. And probably fix it when it decids to tranfer all jumbled and whatnot.

ZOMG. It's parents nighttt I hate when that happens. They just sit there blaming us because their children suck. Never have I come across denser children...

Nachos grande last night. Taste really good, but I'm still in pain from them =( I let frank eat the left over cheese and meat, he had a good time with that. He was orignally taking one chunk at a time of the dresser then I decided he was likely to knock stuff over so now its on the floor.


What am I doing...
Ha. Prinitng a paper. RIght, I should go do that.

. . . .

Anyy second now.

My downloads are slow. It's sad. I'm trying to reaquire my music.

0 comments: